To regulate and supervise pari-mutuel racing and wagering conducted in Arizona in order to protect racing participants and the wagering public. To regulate and supervise boxing and mixed martial arts events conducted in Arizona to protect all participants in those events.
Forms and Licensing
NOTE: Except for county fairs, PLEASE MAIL YOUR LICENSE APPLICATION TO THE LICENSING OFFICE, C/O THE TRACK WHERE YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE. Licenses mailed to the main office may be delayed. Addresses for the track license offices can be found on page 1 of the License Application.
- License Application and Fee Schedule
- License Application-Address Name Change or Duplicate License
- License Application-Authorized Agent
- License Application-Business-Vendor
- License Application-Racing Kennel-Breeding Farm-Other Operations
- License Application-Stable-Kennel Name
Licensing Informational/Instruction Sheets